Same same but different
To state the obvious, both the CFC original and the 2.0 does not look the same at all. Other than the new heat resistant mouthpiece, the CFC 2.0 incorporates a different type of airflow system. The vaporizer features the same temperature range as its predecessor with a ceramic heating chamber.
Featuring 18650 battery, the CFC 2.0 boast a higher battery capacity from its predecessor with the possibilities of replacement. Thus, allowing an upgrade, even the one provided is sufficient for a whole day of vaporizing without the need for charging.
Taller than its predecessor with 13 cm height, the CFC 2.0 eliminates the need to hold the little air hole like its predecessor. The three-button (power, plus & minus button) makes it simple to use, plus the OLED screen is displaying everything you need to know. There is no doubt that CFC 2.0 is more comfortable to operate than its predecessor, which is why it is perfect for beginners.
Water pipe compatible
The CFC 2.0 features an adapter that will fit with literally any water pipe as it provides both male or female size openings. Using the vaporizer with a bong adds extra vapor filtration and cooling of the vapor.
Dimensions and weight
Length: 130 mm
Width: 33 mm
Depth: 30 mm
Weight: 227 g
Manual for the Boundless CFC 2.0
- Remove the mouthpiece from the device to access the heating chamber (make sure the device is turned off).
- Fill the chamber with no more than 0.5 g of finely ground weed. Put the mouthpiece back in place.
- Switch on the vaporizer by pressing the main button five times. The OLED screen displays the temperature and automatically heats to the last used temperature setting.
- Adjust the temperature using the two knobs on the back of the device. Each click increases or decreases the temperature by one degree.
- After five minutes, the device will switch off automatically.